Stay with us, Stay Safe
We have been closely monitoring COVID-19 updates and adhering to the guidelines that are set by the National Health Organization and WHO. Along with the Government directions we are safely open and accept guests, with thorough precautionary standards set in place, to ensure a safe, healthy and welcoming environment!
Cleaning and hygiene standards at our hotel are of high importance and we have implemented additional measures that meet the latest guidelines, to ensure the safety of our guests and team daily.
We are using eco-friendly cleaning products and protocols that are effective against viruses. Please read below our detailed guidelines that we follow:
• A post signage on entrance door is placed, that no one with a fever or symptoms of COVID-19 will be permitted in the hotel Public spaces.
• Cleaning and disinfection in all public spaces with increased frequency.
• Hand sanitizers have been placed at all areas and team facilities including lobby, dining outlets, reception desk, bathrooms and offices.
• All our stuff is wearing protected gloves and surgical masks or face shields.
• Designated signage in public areas, notifying guests of keeping social distance.
• Key prevention protocols are followed to clean the rooms with particular attention paid to high-touch items (e.g remote controls, door knobs, etc.).
• A rigorous cleaning after guest depart and before the next arrival. Besides the antibacterial liquids, we also use steam cleaners for furniture and mattresses.
• All air conditions are thoroughly cleaned between departures and arrivals.
• Every day linen change has been forbidden from National Health Organization. It is available upon request with minimum 3 nights.
• Every day room cleaning has been forbidden from National Health Organization unless you request otherwise.
• Our famous traditional breakfast this summer will be served a la cart, in order to avoid close contact in the buffet area.
Back of House
• Screening of all teams in each shift before entering the Hotel for symptoms to immediately exclude anyone.
• All our staff has been trained for Covid 19 protocols.
• In the spaces where our team is working we are increasing the frequency of cleaning and focusing on high-touch areas like entrances, locker rooms, laundry rooms and offices.
• We ensure that all Food Safety Policies are followed, in adherence to the HACCP as well with daily cleaning and disinfection of the kitchen and other food preparation areas.
Restaurant El Resto Bar
• The outdoor seating capacity will be limited with at least 1,5 meters distance of each table and in general adhere with all guidelines and protocols.
• In order to avoid crowds we have established reservations time zones. From 14:00 which El resto Bar is open, you can choose the two hour time zone you prefer ( e.g 18:00-20:00 or 20:00-22:00) .We suggest you to make your reservation as soon as possible.
Pool Bar & Pool area
• Pool bar this year will have limited operation in order to reduce contacts.
• All sunbeds every day are sanitized with steam cleaners or antiseptics. All pair of sunbeds will have a distance of two meters each. It is strictly forbidden to move any chair or sunbed.
• You will be provided with pool towels that you have to keep them until your departure. This year unfortunately we cannot provide you with our beach towels in order to follow the hygiene protocols set by the National Health Organization.
• Our pool recycling water system works twice than the protocols directs, in order to ensure that the water is perfectly clean.
• The pool is cleaned thoroughly every day.
• A maximum of 8 persons at the same time in the water is allowed.
• Dives are strictly forbidden this year so we would appreciate you to remind it to our little guests.
Do not hesitate to contact us for any further information you may need.
Please don’t forget: You are on vacation!
Keep on smiling and let us take care of you!
We wish you a great stay!